Terms and Conditions
- The National Research Foundation (NRF) makes every effort to ensure that the information available on this site is accurate but it cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information, nor can it guarantee that information from this site and related links is always up to date.
- The NRF or any associated person, organisation or other related entity accepts no responsibility for any application, use or interpretation contained on this site and disclaims all liability for direct, indirect or consequential damages or loss resulting from the use of information displayed on this site.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the NRF be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this web site, even if the NRF or its authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If any person(s) and or organisation(s)' use of materials from this web site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, the person(s) and or organisation(s) concerned assume any costs thereof.
- Links on the the NRF web site identify resources and links to other web sites that would appear useful to our readers. However, such references and links do not constitute any endorsement by the NRF of the products, services or information therein.
- The copyright in all material provided on this web site is held by the NRF or by the original creator of the material.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this web site for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
- You also may not, without the NRF's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this web site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions.
- Any unauthorised use of any material contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Any material, information or idea you transmit to or post on this web site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by the NRF for any purpose whatsoever.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.